1/11/58

Be Still My Soul: The Ultimate Hymns Collection:review

         Being an Episcopalian choir member, it is such a treat to hear many of the same hymns I sing each Sunday performed by such a talented choir. The beauty and majesty in each hymn makes for a wholly uplifting experience. I like that they include the lesser known arrangement of Nearer, My God to Thee(my personal favorite) and lesser known Anglican hymns. If you enjoy listening to these gorgeous hymns sung as they were meant to be, I highly urge you to purchase this CD.

Be Still My Soul: The Ultimate Hymns Collection
Various Artists



Track Listing

  1. Holy, Holy, Holy! Lord God Almighty
  2. Praise To The Lord
  3. O Worship The King
  4. Christ The Lord Is Risen Today
  5. The Church's One Foundation
  6. Abide With Me
  7. All Things Bright And Beautiful
  8. Crown Him With Many Crowns
  9. Be Still My Soul
  10. Fairest Lord Jesus
  11. Amazing Grace
  12. Come Thou Almighty King
  13. Onward Christian Soldiers
  14. Be Thou My Vision
  15. Joyful, Joyful
  16. Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah
  17. Praise, My Soul, The King of Heaven
  18. O For A Closer Walk With God
  19. All Creatures Of Our God And King
  20. Nearer My God To Thee
  21. All Hail The Power Of Jesus' Name
  22. The King Of Love My Shepherd Is
  23. The Holy City
Read More>> Be Still My Soul

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: